Friday, February 26, 2010

Midterm slump

As many of you have probably noticed by my many facebook status' that I have had a hard couple weeks. Tons and tons of homework, 5 tests and 3 quizzes, and trying to juggle work and a social life. Lets just say all the studying payed off, well mostly. But last night as I was preparing for my last test I was incredibly tired and fell asleep on the couch. Lets just say it was the worst grade all week, but I can deal.

After all this I think I deserve some relaxation. But instead of vegging out on the couch all weekend. I'm going to dance! Where am I going to dance? In Utah! I am going on a road trip. I'm getting out of Rexburg!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you! Good luck with the rest of the semester! Soon it will be over~!!!

    ReplyDelete