Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Graduation!

I've finally figured it out! After countless hours of pondering and searching byui.edu. I have a grad plan!!! I also just declared my minor something my major is required to have. So here you have what my degree will be in.

A BS in Health Science, Empahsis in Public health. Minor in Organizational Communications.

Here is what my year will look like. I am moving to Alaska for yet another summer but I will be taking 6 credits online. This fall I want to move to SLC and complete an internship. I will also be taking 6 credits online. I then will move back to Idaho to finish my last two semesters! Yes I have decided to stay the spring semester. Hopefully with that I will finally be able to put on a cap and gown!

Another tid bit of exciting news. I called the Dean of Communications and asked her if my summer job working for Alaska Coach Tours would count as an intership for my minor. She said no thats not really what we're looking for, but I think it will be a great practicum. All I have to do is email here every other week telling her how many hours I have worked, what I did during those hours and what I learned. And I get full credit! WOO HOO!!!

I am so happy that I finally have worked this out!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Good job Alicia! That is the best feeling in the world, and now you are that much closer! Love ya, girl. And oh, I will take you up on that babysitting thing anytime! :) Gracie is not crawling but is teething....lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete